Hundreds of individuals, families, nonprofits and local businesses have trusted Akron Community Foundation with their philanthropy over the years. Whether they started a donor-advised fund to give back to their favorite causes, a scholarship fund to help students pursue their educational dreams, or an agency endowment fund to support their nonprofit's mission, all of our fundholders are giving back to the community in meaningful ways.
The following new funds have joined their ranks, and you can, too. Learn how easy it is to start your own charitable fund.
From March 17 to June 20, 2022, we welcomed 6 new funds:
- Madeline Bozzelli Fund: Donor-advised fund established by Kathleen Hovey and Marlene Czetli in memory of Madeline Bozzelli.
- DiLullo Family Fund: Donor-advised fund established by Louise DiLullo.
- Konsen Family Fund: Donor-advised fund established by Erik and Suzanne Konsen.
- Carole and Stuart Reese Endowment Fund (Cleveland Jazz Orchestra): Endowment fund established by the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra to provide funding for its musicians and band leaders.
- Bill and Trish Steere Fund: Donor-advised fund established by Akron Community Foundation board member Bill Steere and his wife, Trish.
- Tucker Family Fund: Donor-advised fund established by Joseph and Susan Tucker.
*Permanently endowed fund
Professional Advisor Partners
Thank you to the following accountants, attorneys and financial advisors for helping their clients achieve their charitable goals with a fund at Akron Community Foundation from March 17 to June 20, 2022:
- Tyler Amos, Charles Schwab
- Kimberly Haws Falasco, Baird