Philanthropy for the Business Savvy
We add a charitable planning component to your menu of services, which uniquely positions you to serve our community's most philanthropic residents.
Here is just some of what we bring to the table:
- Respect for your role as your client’s trusted advisor whenever we are included in your conversations
- In-depth knowledge of the region’s issues and nonprofits
- Tax- and bureaucracy-free solutions for your client's charitable gifts
- Ability to accept a wide range of gifts, from cash and stock to more complex gifts, such as real estate and partnership interests
- Fund agreements that you can adapt to meet your clients’ wishes and specific needs
- Up-to-date information in charitable tax law
- In-person and online estate planning, including questionnaires, calculators and access to charitable giving tools
- Opportunities for qualified financial advisors to continue to manage the charitable assets of their clients
- Public recognition for your commitment to our community and your clients’ needs
- Opportunities to network with fellow legal and financial advisors
We offer various types of funds to meet your clients' unique financial and charitable needs. We can even give you tips on how to talk to your clients about their charitable giving. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, we are transparent with our administration and financials, so you can rest assured your clients' charitable assets will be managed reputably.
No matter what the charitable question or need may be, if it's about philanthropy or the community, Akron Community Foundation has the answer. Call Laura Fink, our director of development, and let her point you to the resources you need to serve your clients.