In 1990, family farm owner Donald Barlow planted a seed that would quickly blossom into a source of nourishment for hungry young minds.
A 1933 graduate of Hudson High School, Barlow established the Hudson Public Schools Endowment Fund to help fellow Hudson High graduates pursue knowledge through post-secondary education. It has since led to the creation of more than a dozen funds benefiting the system’s seven schools and their students. These funds reward excellence in all areas of student life, from academics and athletics to moral leadership and entrepreneurship.
So, if you're a Hudson High School student, you're bound to find a scholarship opportunity that suits your interests. Applications and instructions are available on the Hudson High School Naviance Site. Or, call the guidance office at 330-653-1420.
The following funds are cultivating great minds:
- Marion Albee Scholarship Fund
- Barlow Fund
- Helen Barlow Art Scholarship Fund
- Kenneth Blower Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Harry D. Bubb Scholarship Fund
- Arthur Caniglia Scholarship Fund
- Scott Case Memorial Fund
- Les Dingledine Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Rosemary Gibbes Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Hudson Bicentennial Scholarship Fund
- Hudson Fire Department Association Scholarship Fund
- Raymond Marshall Hyser Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Pauline Klupinski Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Dante B. and Joy W. Lavelli Athletic Academic Scholarship Fund
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation Scholarship Fund
- June Young Pak Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Stevenson Award Fund