Women & Wealth Seminar
Lessons Learned From the Pandemic: Women as the Financial Leaders of the Family
Featuring Jaleigh White, CPA, Director of Baird Family Wealth
In this interactive live program, we'll explore:
- The impact of stepping out of the workforce to care for family members on your own retirement goals
- How the pandemic reshaped women's philanthropic and legacy goals
- Your role in teaching your children and grandchildren financial literacy skills amid changes in the education system
- The impact of remote learning and remote work environments
- Issues that arise with siblings when caring for aging parents, including naming a power of attorney and executor of estate
Thank you to our event sponsor, Baird. Presented by the Professional Advisor Council of Akron Community Foundation in partnership with the Women's Endowment Fund and Medina County Women's Endowment Fund.
Questions? Contact Laura Lederer at 330-436-5611 or email@example.com.