2023 Gift Planning Continuing Education Seminar
Local financial professionals are invited to join us for the 2023 Gift Planning Continuing Education Seminar Elevate Your Practice, co-sponsored by Akron Children’s Hospital and Akron Community Foundation. Doors open at 8 a.m., with the program beginning at 8:30 at NEOMED’s The NEW Center.
Nationally renowned expert in non-cash charitable gifts Bryan Clontz, president of Charitable Solutions LLC, will lead 3 dynamic morning sessions.
In the afternoon, an exciting group of experts, including…
- Leon LaBrecque, Sequoia Financial Group, Troy, MI
- Larry Rybka, Valmark Financial Group, Fairlawn, OH
- Tracie Schmidt, Friedman & Rummell Co., LPA, Youngstown, OH
- David Woodburn, Roetzel, Cleveland, OH
- Dave Supelak, CLA, Akron, OH
- Janelle Woods, CooksonPeirce Wealth Management, Akron and Youngstown, OH
… will cover a variety of topics and real-life case studies related to charitable gift planning. Time for networking has been included in the day-long program.
Space is limited, so be sure to register by Aug. 31 to confirm your spot and to take advantage of the Early Bird rate of $75. After that date, the seminar registration fee is $100. Up to 6 continuing education credits will be available.
If you’d like more information, or if you have questions, please contact Kelcie Lyall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-543-8340.